Student Technology Care Rules
• Do not eat or drink near your device.
• Do not connect personal devices or peripherals to classroom devices.
• Do not write or place stickers on your laptop/iPad
• Do not remove the device asset tag label.
• Please do not remove your iPad from its protective case.
• Do not attempt to open staff user accounts on your laptop.
• Never attempt to modify the settings of your device.
• Never download anything without permission.
• Only visit appropriate websites on your laptop/iPad
• Do not pull or remove charging cart wires.
• Always make sure to charge your iPad before arriving at School.
• Do not travel with laptops outside of a classroom.
• All laptops are to stay in the classroom. Traveling with a computer
outside of its classroom is prohibited.
• Never give out your personal student account information.
• Leave your workspace as you found it.
• Log out of all your student accounts before returning the device to its
• Tell your teacher if you see something uncomfortable or inappropriate.